In-home decoration, many people are more concerned about the decoration of the living room, because the living room can best show the overall atmosphere, among which the curtain fabric of the living room is a more important part. Secondly, most people are concerned about the geomancy layout issues, so the curtain fabric color of the living room What are the taboos of geomancy? Don't worry, let's explain it to you, let's take a look.
Living room curtain fabric color geomancy taboo:
1. The curtain fabric and the wall and furniture should try to avoid similar tones. For example, the wall is yellowish, and the curtain fabric also uses beige and apricot yellow, which seems to be harmonious. In fact, after staying in such a color matching room for a long time, you will inevitably feel it psychologically. "Halo"; Another example is the pale lake color wall, using medium green curtain fabric. Although the color is uniform, it feels cold.
2. The darker north-facing room is suitable for neutral and cool colors, and the atmosphere is elegant; for the sunny room with better daylight, choose a red or yellow curtain fabric to adjust the strong light into soft astigmatism and coordinate the yin and yang.
3. Do not use pink as much as possible for the curtain fabric, which will make people suffer from neurological weakness, panic, anxiety, and tantrums, and quarrels will inevitably happen frequently.
4. The curtain fabric and the ground should try to avoid the color matching of red and green, blue and orange, red and blue, yellow and purple, to avoid bad psychological feelings.
5. There will be some trendy and alternative patterns on some curtain fabrics, which may cater to the young people's curiosity psychology, but it may imply bad luck in geomancy. For example, the common skeletons, weird dolls, and ferocious animals are best avoided to avoid adversely affecting the owner. Especially in the elderly room and children's room, you must be especially careful.